Re: scratch/ns/refactor 06d9e72 5/6: Move NS port toolbar handling to th

From: Alan Third
Subject: Re: scratch/ns/refactor 06d9e72 5/6: Move NS port toolbar handling to the window
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 15:32:37 +0100

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 04:15:25PM +0200, Robert Pluim wrote:

>     Alan> On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 03:05:43PM +0100, Alan Third wrote:
>     >> If you revert 99adf4b2af is the menu behaviour better, worse or the
>     >> same?
>
>     Alan> Oops, sorry, 982ecc5aa9. I rebased my local copy onto master, so it
>     Alan> doesn't match what you'll be using just now.
>
> Yes. Better with that reverted.

Actually, if it's not too much hassle could you check whether just
commenting out the lines:

  [outerpool release];
  outerpool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];

in ns_select fixes the problem, or does the whole commit need
reverted?

The real solution to this problem is, I think, the old threadify all
the things, which is what some of the refactoring in this branch is
intended to make easier.

Or was before I started putting bug fixes in it too. I should rename
it.
--
Alan Third