Re: cc-mode fontification feels random

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: cc-mode fontification feels random
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 10:14:50 +0100

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 10:00 AM martin rudalics <rudalics@gmx.at> wrote:

>  > But no problem if you want to make a patch that basically adds the contents
>  > of the docstring to display.texi.
>
> You probably should not have followed the bad example of others.  But
> I'll stop here telling you how a new option should be introduced.  Sorry
> if I have bothered you, it was not my intention.

You haven't bothered me, don't worry.

For the record, I wasn't following any examples, rather thinking
independently.  Maybe we just have differing views on how  the
Emacs manual should work.  Here, it wouldn't shock me to see
antiblink mentioned in it, but it doesn't shock me to see it absent
either.

João