Re: Font display size is incorrect

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Font display size is incorrect
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 11:17:24 +0300

> From: Anand Tamariya <atamariya@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 11:17:44 +0530
>
> In the screenshot
> (https://lifeofpenguin.blogspot.com/2021/06/basic-wysiwyg-printing-in-gnu-emacs.html),
>
> :height property is set as the number in parentheses. The text display size
> is incorrect in some cases.
> Following pairs are shown as same size: 120-130, 170-180, 210-220, 230-240.

If you look closely at the produced display, you will see that the
heights of the above pairs of lines are indeed different; it's the
_width_ that is identical.  So it sounds like you expected the width
to change together with the height, but I'm not sure I understand why
such an assumption is justified.