Re: Cleaning up rcirc

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Cleaning up rcirc
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 07:02:36 +0200

Hi Philip,

> I'm not sure if that will happen without a bouncer, but rcirc-print
> tries to order the messages by the server-time, and I've noticed edge
> cases where the messages don't appear in the right order. But other
> than that, I hope that I didn't break any of the basic stuff.

It seems like you didn't.  It's working fine for me. :-)

You've mentioned that one can now do something like "request the last 20
messages" after joining a channel.  How would I do that?

Also, is there something like "request all mentions of my nick while
I've been offline"?  That would be super-useful.

Bye,
Tassilo