Re: native-comp *Warnings* buffer

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: native-comp *Warnings* buffer
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 02:03:02 -0400

>> AFAIK, no, because before native compilation takes place, the code will
>> already have been byte-compiled.
> I think it actually could happen if the relevant *.el files are
> modified during the session and then recompiled or reloaded.

If so, we'll need to address that, indeed.

But currently, the warnings we get from async native compilation are
both annoying and redundant in almost all cases, so I think that
silencing them is a good "first cut".
[ Tho I don't mind keeping them enabled for now on `master`: it only
  needs to be fixed "some time" before the release and I don't think
  there's a particular hurry.  ]

        Stefan