native-comp *Warnings* buffer

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: native-comp *Warnings* buffer
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 12:59:12 -0700

I understand the utility of having these warnings, but does the buffer
need to be popped up every thirty seconds? Couldn't it just be displayed
once, when it's created, and then left alone? Compilation has been going
on for several minutes since rebuilding Emacs, and it's actually hard to
use with *Warnings* occupying my other window every few seconds!

Thanks,
Eric