Re: src/nsterm.m: fix window tabbing on macOS

From: Paul W. Rankin
Subject: Re: src/nsterm.m: fix window tabbing on macOS
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 19:47:14 +1000

On 2021-05-12 05:20, chad wrote:
I'm on macOS 10.13 Hi Sarah and previously was on 10.14 and 10.15, but
if anyone is on macOS 11 Big Slurp it may be worth building/testing.

I don't have good access to macOS anymore, but I could borrow such a
machine for a few hours and try a build+test cycle if nobody else has
access. Let me know.

Probably not needed. Once merged into master there should be enough people already on macOS to test.