Re: Some native compiler related renaming

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Some native compiler related renaming
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 16:30:12 +0300

> Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 15:17:22 +0000
> From:  Andrea Corallo via "Emacs development discussions."
> <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
>
> just to mention that as suggested in bug#48025 I've pushed a bunch of
> commits to perform the following renamings:
>
> comp-eln-load-path → native-comp-eln-load-path
> comp-warning-on-missing-source -> native-comp-warning-on-missing-source
> comp-native-driver-options → native-comp-driver-options
> comp-async-query-on-exit → native-comp-async-query-on-exit
> comp-async-report-warnings-errors -> native-comp-async-report-warnings-errors
> comp-async-env-modifier-form → native-comp-async-env-modifier-form
> comp-async-all-done-hook → native-comp-async-all-done-hook
> comp-async-cu-done-functions → native-comp-async-cu-done-functions
> comp-async-jobs-number → native-comp-async-jobs-number
> comp-never-optimize-functions → native-comp-never-optimize-functions
> comp-bootstrap-deny-list → native-comp-bootstrap-deny-list
> comp-always-compile → native-comp-always-compile
> comp-verbose -> native-comp-verbose
> comp-debug -> native-comp-debug
> comp-speed -> native-comp-speed
> comp-limple-mode -> native-comp-limple-mode

Thanks.

I have now written some documentation of this new feature in the ELisp
manual.  Suggestions for improvements are welcome.  Bonus points for
submitting patches that improve this documentation.

Andrea, if you think some of the stuff in your blog should be in the
docs, please tell which parts do you consider worthy of being in our
manuals or the comments to the code.