Re: Patch to vertically center line content when using line-spacing vari

From: Fu Yuan
Subject: Re: Patch to vertically center line content when using line-spacing variable
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:25:03 -0400

> 在 2021年4月25日,下午4:24,Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> 写道:
>

>> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
>> Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 21:41:09 +0200
>> Cc: jessenzr@gmail.com, emacs-devel@gnu.org
>>
>> Does anybody have any comments here before I apply the patch?
>
> Please wait for a day or two, I would like to take a look at this.
>
> Thanks.

Without this patch, one can center a line by using line-spacing and line-height
together. However line-height has to be applied as a text property, while
line-spacing can be set as a variable. So this patch is useful in that regard.
Has anyone looked at how does this patch interact with line-height?

Yuan