Re: Repeat lambda

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Repeat lambda
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 01:40:42 +0200

Hi Juri:

Now playing with the repeat mode I have a small issue.

I see that You bind `C-x u` as a repeat command, but in my case I have
undo-only. The repeat transient map still uses the normal undo BUT maybe
there is a "simple" method (in the user config of course) to make u u u
use the undo-only and (as a plus) make r r r to do undo-redo?

I suppose that this only needs some define-key like below?

Best, and thanks in advance,
Ergus