Re: Requires better docstring: icomplete-completions function

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Requires better docstring: icomplete-completions function
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 09:21:55 +0300

* Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> [2020-10-23 21:08]:
> > This function is not well defined,
>
> It's not meant for use by external packages, I think.
> Why do you want to use that instead of a function from minibuffer.el
> like `completion-all-completions`?

I am actually looking into vertical, split window or full screen
incremental completion similar to helm, but that it should be
lightweight.

Maybe I could use tabulated-list-mode in such manner that searching
for patterns and multiple words provide me with list of choices among
many.

It is because I have business applications that use Helm, and it is
external library, I would like to modify some applications and make
them available to GNU ELPA.

The email address of author for icomplete: kml AT nist.gov is not
working any more.

--
Jean Louis