Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey

From: Philip K.
Subject: Re: Proposal for an Emacs User Survey
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 15:30:58 +0200

Adrien Brochard <abrochard@gmx.com> writes:

> ** How do you use Emacs?
>     - GUI
>     - Terminal (TUI)
>     - Both

I'd suggest also asking how they use the GUI. Do they keep everything as
it is, or hide the scroll-, tool- and menu bar (or just parts).

Perhaps, if it turns out that most people disable some feature, it could
be turned off by default in the next release? If you ask me, just
removing the tool-bar would improve the default look more than anything
else.

--
        Philip K.