Re: Include leaf in Emacs distribution

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Include leaf in Emacs distribution
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 11:00:11 +0200

Hí Naoya:

Some weeks ago I mention exactly this same topic with not reply. I may say that I use use-package but it seems there is not progress with the copyright issues there.

So far if we add leaf, native-compiker, which-key and ivy probably it is enough to make a new release :p

So in that case I will be fine if leaf comes to vanilla and I wont have objection to migrate.

I expect that leaf brings all the use-package functionalities right? AFAIR it didn't have a verbose obtion useful to debug and some other customs use-package has... But maybe I can live with that.

Thanks for the package,
Ergus