Re: Request: Specification For Denoting Keys

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Request: Specification For Denoting Keys
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 08:05:12 -0700

thx. Because kbd traces back to reading in recorded kbd macros, it
does more than what a function that you use in defining keys need to
do -- look at edmacro-parse-keys to see what I mean by the above. For
instance, kbd handles things like M-x command-name  that might  have
been invoked while defining or recording a macro.

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉

--
♉Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮♉