Re: minibuffer keybinding cheatsheet and launcher

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: minibuffer keybinding cheatsheet and launcher
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 14:58:18 +0200

Hi Boruch:

I am trying to test the package (because I don't really understand what
it does) but I can't make it work

I evaluated the code and then

M-x key-assist

and I got a prompt but after that what should I do? Tab just inserts a
tab (no autocompletion), RET says "No choices found", inserting a
pattern and TAB shows the commands and the bindings but I can't select
anything.

BTW: Emacs 28 already has a new variable 'suggest-key-bindings'

+++
** When 'suggest-key-bindings' is non-nil, the completion list of 'M-x'
shows equivalent key bindings for all commands that have them.
---

Does this functionality overlap somehow with your package?

Best,
Ergus