Re: origin/features/native-comp: Where do jitted .eln files go?

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: origin/features/native-comp: Where do jitted .eln files go?
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 07:07:36 -0700

Andrea Corallo <akrl@sdf.org> writes:

Thanks!
In the meantime:

I rebuilt the native-branch, blew away my .emacs.d/eln-cache, eliminated
 the error from dired-x (got rid of with-eval-after-load for that use
 case) and now 99% of emacspeak appears to work reliably in native-emacs
 --- still hunting down corner cases where it might be
 failing. Incidentally I got a segfault when I hit tab in the minibuffer
 while in vm (mail reader) haven't tracked it down yet > "T.V Raman"

--
?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8