Re: Possible Race condition? Re: origin/features/native-comp: Where do j

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: Possible Race condition? Re: origin/features/native-comp: Where do jitted .eln files go?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 21:04:19 +0000

"T.V Raman" <raman@google.com> writes:

> Any tips on how to isolate / produce  a bug trace? Note that
> --debug-init did not produce a backgtrace Andrea Corallo writes:

Mmh sorry I've no smart suggestion here as I've never seen anything like
that.  I'd first look carefully if by chance there's something
interesting in *Messages* an then I'd probably try to understated what is
causing the issue in the .emacs commenting out stuffs by bisection.

If you get a minimal reproducer even if there's no backtrace I should be
able to reproduce it and look into it with gdb in the worst case.

  Andrea

--
akrl@sdf.org