Re: Line wrap reconsidered

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Line wrap reconsidered
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 13:34:01 -0400

Hi Eli,

I fixed the problems and it now works. If you apply the patch below and load
kinsaku.el, open the test.txt and M-x toggle-word-wrap. You should see the text
properly wrapped: wrapping between CJK characters and whitespaces but not
between ASCII characters. Also according to kinsoku rules, CJK comma will not
be placed at the beginning of a line; CJK “《” will not be place at the end of a
line, etc.

It determines whether we can wrap before/after a character by looking at “<“,
“>” and “|” categories, roughly corresponding to “don’t wrap before”, “don’t
wrap after” and “wrap before and after”.

Yuan