Re: Line wrap reconsidered

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Line wrap reconsidered
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:59:21 -0400

> I don't understand what you mean by "not wrap the table".

He means to truncate the lines in the table but wrap them in the rest.
It would be a nice functionality to add (presumably controlled via some
overlay/text property).  Of course, that then means supporting
horizontal scrolling in windows that wrap some lines, but we could
probably support without too much extra work for the special case of
horizontally-scrolling only the current line (which we already support in
truncated buffers).

        Stefan