Re: GNU ELPA package discoverability

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: GNU ELPA package discoverability
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 17:42:19 +0300

On 25.05.2020 17:37, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Looks like you have an unusually large screen.  On my system, the
current text takes the entire window height.  This is why I proposed
to delete the empty line below the GNU Emacs image.

Should we decide on and document the required maximum height in lines?

I have a big screen, but Emacs starts up in windowed mode by default (not fullscreen), and the height of that window is 33 lines, if both the menu bar and the toolbar are enabled.