Re: GNU Emacs raison d'etre

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs raison d'etre
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 01:07:41 +0300

On 21.05.2020 01:00, Karl Fogel wrote:
In this we're, again, similar to other professional software.
Well, I'm not sure exactly what "professional software" means in this context, but if it
means "expects the user to make sustained investment", then I agree.

I don't know, Blender? Which has reportedly made some strides in usability lately. Other 3D editors and associated programs.

Advanced audio/video creativity software.