Re: My perspective as a mid-level user on pros/cons of different editors

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: My perspective as a mid-level user on pros/cons of different editors
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 21:11:17 +0100

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 7:19 PM Dmitry Gutov <address@hidden> wrote:

> So we don't care about upsetting even the "friendly" developers among
> lsp-mode team, and either forcing them to rename the package (and thus

I, for one, am actually working on a way of getting s.el included
in GNU Elpa with no extra effort from any of its users, which would
include lsp-mode.el I suspect. And the same tool, or proper
namespaces, could be easily used to fix this (IMO quite irrelevant)
"my lsp predates your lsp" question you're  stirring up.

Also, I'm outta this thread,

João