Re: My perspective as a mid-level user on pros/cons of different editors

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: My perspective as a mid-level user on pros/cons of different editors
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 17:43:52 +0300

On 20.05.2020 17:37, João Távora wrote:
Aww, come on!  It's just that sometimes it seems you
just want to stir up controversy for no benefit.

It was an honest question.

> Can't speak for
Stefan, but sounds he was expressing an idea I agree with:
LSP functionality could have that fact encoded in the name of
the associated command.

And in another message you expressed an opinion that the user shouldn't have to think about any Lumpy Space Princesses, things should just work.