Re: Native compilation: the bird-eye view

From: Andrea Corallo
Subject: Re: Native compilation: the bird-eye view
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 18:26:53 +0000

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> From: Andrea Corallo <address@hidden>
>> Cc: address@hidden
>> Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 17:44:28 +0000

>> > You mean, you implemented it as part of the branch?
>>
>> Yes
>
> Then why not make this the default?

I think it works well but:

1- I need inputs on decisions, and this is one of those :)

2- If Emacs is installed, often is not able to compile because the user
   has possibly no write privileges on the folder where the compiler is
   trying to output the eln.  Either we switch this feature off in this
   case or we go for a different directory model.

Thanks

  Andrea

--
address@hidden