Re: (emacs) Intro [was: Making Emacs popular again with a video]

From: excalamus
Subject: Re: (emacs) Intro [was: Making Emacs popular again with a video]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 23:31:34 +0200 (CEST)

May 14, 2020, 08:04 by address@hidden:
On 14.05.2020 05:18, excalamus--- via Emacs development discussions. wrote:
How's this for a start?

I like it.

I'd retouch a few phrases, but overall seems like a solid improvement.
Please share!

I wrote this:

  1. to volunteer for the task, if people agree it needs doing
  2. to demonstrate how we can reassess our raison d'etre and scaffold newcomers by presenting it to them explicitly
If this draft, or a revision of it, gets the thumbs up, I will need assistance in submitting it officially.