Re: Making Emacs popular again with a video

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Making Emacs popular again with a video
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 10:23:04 +0200

On 12.05.20 05:12, Richard Stallman wrote:

   > > For instance at "Introduction" fairly everything in first paragraphs
   > > IMHO may be dropped resp. should be moved at later sections. Copy
   > > stuff below for the convenience of the reader here.

Perhaps there is no longer a need to inform the public of those
three basic capabilities of Emacs.

Do Emacs's current competitors have the same capabilities?

     > You are reading about GNU Emacs, the GNU incarnation of the advanced,
     > self-documenting, customizable, extensible editor Emacs.

When looking into the net in order to make my point more obvious came about this:

The power of Emacs comes from being able to write new commands a [...], read and modify commands that are already in Emacs.