Re: What is the most useful potential feature which Emacs lacks?

From: ndame
Subject: Re: What is the most useful potential feature which Emacs lacks?
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 17:48:18 +0000

> what are those other features which could bring much more tangible benefits
> for the user

BTW, somebody on Reddit said "I would easily pay $10 a year to have someone
dedicated to work on Emacs. Many of us have employers that I guess would be
willing to pay a dime as well." and others agreed.

Emacs Reddit has 40k members and it may be goal with which many of its members
can sympahtize.

Do you think it could help Emacs if it had someone working on it full time,
checking bug reports, taking care of all the usual things, fixing bugs, etc.
thereby lightening the load on maintainers and core developers, so they have
more time for developing features?