Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: dash.el [was: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 17:54:52 +0300

On 13.05.2020 07:04, Richard Stallman wrote:
   > Could we perhaps discuss these things without blackmail? The problems
   > are real, and you have the power to make them better.

We are carefully trying to decide what will make the situation better
rather than worse.  In the mean time, please stop trying to badger
people.  It won't win any argument, but it makes this list painful to
be on.

A clear acknowledgment of the problem and some mutual understanding would have made this discussion flow a lot smoother.

It's not like anybody's asking for a fix right this minute.