Re: [Proposal] New EUDC backend for macOS address book

From: Alexander Adolf
Subject: Re: [Proposal] New EUDC backend for macOS address book
Date: Thu, 07 May 2020 18:03:58 +0200

Hello Thomas,

Thomas Fitzsimmons <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]
> Yes, looks good.  I noticed one more formatting thing.  font-lock is
> showing "result))))" in red; you can type C-h . to check what the
> warning is, which in this case is "Hidden behind deeper element; move to
> another line?".  Can you put that on its own line to eliminate the
> warning?

Done; result attached.

> [...]
> This looks good to go in now.

Thanks to yourself, Jean-Christophe, and Chad for your interest, and
your support in giving it "the final polish". I'm glad you found it
useful enough to include it in the next release!

> Can you send a draft of the manual change, and then once that's
> reviewed, I'll have you put it all into one git-format-patch
> attachment (including the commit log/change log entry) and I can push
> that to master?
> [...]

Whatever is good practice here, and what suits you best. Also happy to
submit a pull request for emacs/doc/misc/eudc.texi on a git forge of
your preference, if that makes it easier for you/everyone. Please
advise.

Many thanks and cheers,

  --alexander