Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Imports / inclusion of s.el into Emacs
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 18:48:17 +0300

On 02.05.2020 18:10, João Távora wrote:
(though maybe its rather concat-to-string hehehe)

Which would defeat the point of the original request.

BTW, does 'flex' not care about whether the match is in the beginning of the string? Only about the gaps and the string's length?

My position is: work on the manual.  Make it prettier, better organized, etc.
Parsimoniously add new names if that really helps.

It might take another 5-10 years before I start using the manual regularly.