Re: [ELPA] New package: transient

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: transient
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 22:51:59 -0400

Please, everyone, let's presume that everyone in this discussion is trying
to help us do the right thing.  Please don't attack people or be sacrastic.

Please review the Kind Communication Guidelines, and try to think
about them so we can be more kind to each other.  See
https://gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html.  That way, we can
have a useful discussion and reach a good conclusion.

--
Dr Richard Stallman