Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 16:58:22 +0300

> From: Amin Bandali <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 09:29:48 -0400
>
> >> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/edit-with-emacs1/
> >
> > Much better, thanks.
> >

> You could also go for something like Tridactyl [0], which allows you to
> accomplish various tasks using only your keyboard.

This looks like Emacs-like keybindings in a browser?  If so, that
wasn't the point: my problem with a Web browser is not the lack of
keybindings, it's the lack of functionality.  The message to which you
responded described a way to let one edit the text area in Emacs, not
to have Emacs-like keybindings in the browser edit box.