Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 18:42:33 +0200

I tried a similar approach but I didn't finish it yet. The direct vector modification didn't work for me ... Probably because the indicator face is always reset after setting the indicator and I think the real screen update is made after the matrix generation. (If I understood right how the display engine works)

So with this approach the merge really creates a new face dynamically if needed.

Any way if that approach finally works for the general case I can fix also the other case. I will try it tomorrow because today I don't have time.

Thanks Alp specially for the Lisp code :-).