Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:48:20 -0400

It would not contain bug reports but patches.  Just like on those web
interfaces they have "issues" and "pull requests": even though the two
can be technically identical, the intention is different.

> these two.  Are you saying you'd like to see patches without the bug
> report which led to them, for example?  Or without the discussion that
> follows the proposed patch?

Rather, I don't want to see the bug reports until there's a suggested
patch for them.  At that point I may very well want to go back to the
discussion that lead to it in order to better understand the intention
behind the patch, of course.

        Stefan