Submitting patches: need I do more than send them to the bug tracker?

From: Daniel Pittman
Subject: Submitting patches: need I do more than send them to the bug tracker?
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:10:03 -0400

G'day.  I'm sorry to trouble y'all, but I'm trying to work out if I have missed something when I read through the contributing guide.

I have a couple of patches in the bug tracker at the moment, one feature, and one bug fix, which have attracted no response.  In the former case it has been five days, which I had assumed would be enough time to get some sort of response.

Now, I'm not asking for special treatment, or someone to rush and review the code, but rather, to ensure that I have done all the right things to get this into the queue for Emacs.  I'd rather ask than miss something.

The two tickets in question are:

Feature added to emacsclient, five days old:

Bug fix for `vc-hg-find-file-hook', one day old:

Again, if getting them there is all that was needed, great, and I'm happy for them to be reviewed at whatever schedule suits you best.