Re: Add a commit hash (first 6 chars) column to cgit webpage?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Add a commit hash (first 6 chars) column to cgit webpage?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 12:51:59 -0400

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 12:42 PM Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 8:15 AM Yuri Khan <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I have hosted the script on my home server:
>>
>> http://greasemonkey.centaur.ath.cx/cgit_Add_commit_hash_column.user.js
>>
>> You can install this in Firefoxoids using the Greasemonkey or
>> Tampermonkey extension, and in Chromides using Tampermonkey.
>>
>> If you need this on other aliases of Savannah cgit, or on other cgit
>> instances, just add the corresponding @include patterns. (If you feel
>> adventurous, replace the host with a *; this will enable the script on
>> all pages whose URL contains /cgit/ and /log/ in that order.)
>

> This is awesome! Thank you! Works! ( http://i.imgur.com/WoWMHB4.png ):)

Hello Yuri,

Sorry for this blast from the past.

I recently noticed that this Greasemonkey script has stopped working
(the Hash commit doesn't get auto-inserted). I made a failed attempt
at understanding the script and fixing it.

Probably something changed in the cgit web format and hopefully this
is an easy fix for you.