Re: Emacs Lisp JIT Compiler

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs Lisp JIT Compiler
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 19:48:38 +0300

I made the feature/libjit branch build with MinGW.  The
"--with-wide-int" configuration still doesn't work correctly, although
I made quite a few changes to support that.  A 32-bit build without
wide ints successfully bootstrapped, and I believe a 64-bit MinGW
build should work as well, although I didn't try that.

Tom, I'd appreciate your review on the changes, especially changes for
the function signatures, as I found a few of them to be at odds with
the actual functions they represent, and so I wonder whether I missed
some subtlety.

Thanks.