XOAUTH2 (GMail) auth source integration package now on github

From: Cesar Crusius
Subject: XOAUTH2 (GMail) auth source integration package now on github
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 09:38:15 -0700

Hi all,

It has been a long time, but I the auth-source-xoauth2 package has been finally
open-sourced:

https://github.com/ccrusius/auth-source-xoauth2

I haven't had the time to add it to MELPA yet, but for those trying to find a
way to interface with two-factor authentication on GMail it should be ready to
go. I have been using it for some time to interface Gnus to GMail.

Best,

--
Cesar Crusius