Re: cpio-mode: new version

From: Jostein Kjønigsen
Subject: Re: cpio-mode: new version
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 13:20:52 +0200

This looks interesting.

So sorry if this is a stupid question with an obviouos answer, and I'm wasting everyone's time...

But I can't seem to find this package ready for use in core Emacs, ELPA nor MELPA.

Apart from the source which is hosted by Github, how and where is this package distributed?

Was this email just a "FYI here's my package" notification to other Emacs users/developers? Or was this post a request for inclusion in Emacs or ELPA?

Sorry again, if there's some obvious contexts I'm missing.

--
Kind regards
Jostein Kjønigsen

address@hidden 🍵 address@hidden