Re: Releasing Emacs 26.1

From: Van L
Subject: Re: Releasing Emacs 26.1
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 21:44:26 +1000

> On 7 May 2018, at 21:10, Phil Sainty <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> If the bugs are in new functionality, I wouldn't see any issue with
> leaving the improvements until the next release if necessary;

In org mode for Emacs 26.1 rc-1, I see comment alignment for cpp not lining up,
see screenshot.

http://emacs.scratch.space/public/org-mode-cpp.png

The problem line has `int i = 7;’.

Its comment isn’t lining up with the one line above and the two below.

`M-x align-regexp’ on `//‘ was applied to the four lines not in the zoomed in
(C-c ‘) abbrev view. Then, going into the abbrev view sees the alignment not
lining up.