Re: Before l10n, better practices for (message) ?

From: Göktuğ Kayaalp
Subject: Re: Before l10n, better practices for (message) ?
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 17:44:48 +0300

Hi Jean-Christophe,

thanks a lot for the detailed response, I'm glad that I wasn't
unintentionally spamming the list.  Given your experience and your
confidence about the success of the effort, I'm convinced.  I'll follow
the discussion on the topic, and although I doubt I can be helpful with
the technical part, I'll definitely try to take part in translation once
that becomes the next task to do.  If anybody is making a directory of
potential translators: I'm native turkish speaker, and have near-native
english, B2-C1 in italian (studying italian philology).

All the best,

        gk.