debbugs-gnu-bugs doesn't honor debbugs-gnu-default-packages

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: debbugs-gnu-bugs doesn't honor debbugs-gnu-default-packages
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 17:43:38 +0900

Hi Michael,

Command `debbugs-gnu-bugs' doesn't honor `debbugs-gnu-default-packages'.
The addition of new packages in the bug tracker makes this command less
convenient.  Sure, some people might want to see all bugs; but package
maintainers probably prefer that this command just list the newest bugs
against the package they are maintaining.

If it's hard to make `debbugs-gnu-bugs' follow `debbugs-gnu-default-packages'
maybe we should add a new command to provide such functionality i.e.,
to list the newest bugs filled against a package in
`debbugs-gnu-default-packages'.

I don't know how to implement this.  Any advice would be much
appreciated.

Regards,
Tino