Re: Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole (Was: Call for tester

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Re: Differences between Org-Mode and Hyperbole (Was: Call for testers for GNU Hyperbole 5.12, a large, useful Emacs package)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 10:07:57 -0400

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 4:44 AM, tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:
Today I have tried Rolo, I think it is a very good contact manager, simple and powful,
but I need a feature which is like bbdb-handy (https://github.com/tumashu/bbdb-handy

Doesn't BBDB support inline completion of email addresses already?  Maybe bbdb-handy just extends that a bit.

Right now, you can just use BBDB with the Hyperbole Rolo to get something like this and the Rolo will search your BBDB addresses automatically as well.
I think it is a good idea that the Rolo also offer email address completion if desired, so I will add this to the future todo/possible feature list.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bob