Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 00:04:09 +0200

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> If debbugs can be modified to just show unapplied patches, maybe this is all
> we need.

If you want a web interface for that, that's

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=emacs;tag=patch

The Patchworks web interface is nicer, though.

And if you want an Emacs interface, there's `M-x debbugs-gnu-patches',
which I think has a nicer interface.  :-)

> Part of the job of a patch champion would then be to create new
> tickets on behalf of submitters who send their code to emacs-devel.

Sure.  Or you could just forward them to debbugs.