Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Seeking a "Patch Champion"
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:28:41 -0400

> I'm still trying to figure out why superusers cannot change tickets that are
> not delegated to them (meaning no one can re-delegate a ticket that isn't
> assigned to someone; you end up needing to do that through the
> Administrative interface).

Yay, this is fixed: You and Dmitry (and Eli) should now be able to re-delegate
and modify any of the patches in either project.

I have to keep -bugs and -devel separate, only because Patchwork pays
attention to the List-id in order to segregate patches, so different List-ids
need to be assigned to different Patchwork projects.