NS port horizontal scroll-bars

From: Alan Third
Subject: NS port horizontal scroll-bars
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:01:23 +0100

I've been trying to complete the horizontal scroll-bars implementation
in the NS port and have run into a bit of a problem I can't work out.

They display correctly, and when you click on them they, I think, send
a correctly formatted emacs_event, but nothing happens. Vertical
scroll-bars work as expected.

Have I missed somewhere where I need to enable the horizontal
scroll-bar events or something? Any pointers would be appreciated.

I've attached a patch containing what I've done so far.
--
Alan Third