Re: Unibyte characters, strings, and buffers

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Unibyte characters, strings, and buffers
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 18:19:32 +0300

> From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:42:05 +0200
>
> Well, this mail has definitely grown into something else.

Indeed.  To recall, the subject was whether communicating design and
implementation ideas that get implemented by someone else necessarily
makes all the participants of such discussions copyright holders of
the code that is written based on the discussions.  I very much hope
that's not the case, because otherwise we better shut down this list,
and fast.