Re: Trunk still not open

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Trunk still not open
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 12:13:39 -0400

Bastien wrote:

> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> C-u C-s [ ^ - + ] C-q C-j \ * \ { 3 \ } RET
>
> (Of course, this is in the etc/NEWS file.)

I don't mean to be discouraging, but I suspect the remaining
undocumented NEWS items are not an easy place for new contributors to
start. In fact, a quick scan suggests only Martin's display-related
changes (which I think he is in the process of documenting?) and some
OS X bits remain.

I'm afraid I'm not sure what the best way to find relevant issues
needing documentation is. Maybe start with a search for bugs with "doc"
in the subject, but the results need interpreting with a bit of care.