Re: trunk r115472: Make 'configure' work out-of-the-box on Solaris.

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: trunk r115472: Make 'configure' work out-of-the-box on Solaris.
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:51:47 +0100

> Sorry, I'm probably missing something: why did you need to make such a
> strange assignment?

Alzheimer's disease, presumably.

>  What command(s) were not working before that?

A tags based command and `find-variable'.  I was completely confused by
the fact that etags can't locate defvars anyway (or any more IIUC) and
that globals.h moved to another directory.  All I had to do was re-run
etags in the src directory.

Thanks for asking the right questions, martin