Re: Finding packages to enable by default

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Finding packages to enable by default
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 18:30:05 +0000 (UTC)

Drew Adams <drew.adams <at> oracle.com> writes:

> > We have the list of features enabled in user configs compiled
> > from the bug reports.
>
> Which does not include any reports where users remove such info,
> for whatever reasons (privacy concerns, irrelevant to the report,
> verbosity/noise, whatever).

I indicated the same thing in my last paragraph saying this
test should be repeated with more representative data. (Collecting
the value of 'features from users with a fully configured emacs.)

So it's obvious the data is not sufficient, but I suspect we'll
see most of these packages among the top ones again if more data is
collected.